§ 1 Information concerning the collection of personal data(1) The information below explains how we collect personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data that have a personal reference to you, e.g. your name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4 Section 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)is CONSTAB Polyolefin Additives GmbH, Industriestraße Möhnetal 16, 59602 Rüthen (please refer to the legal information for the website). You can reach our data protection officer Dr. Nils Helmke at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post by including the suffix “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we will store the data you disclose to us (your e-mail address and possibly your name and telephone number) in order to reply to your query. We will erase any data made available in this context as soon as storage is no longer necessary, or we will restrict their processing if there are any statutory requirements for us to retain this data.
(4) You will find detailed information below for cases where we commission external service providers to supply individual functions of our website, or if we wish to use your data for marketing purposes. We also list the specific criteria applied to the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You can assert the following rights against us with regard to the personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to the restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the way we process your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you visit our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or disclose other information to us, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data, which we require at a technical level in order to present our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis for this is provided by GDPR Article 6 Section 1 Sub-section f):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request(actual page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The quantity of data transferred for each request
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and user interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data listed above, cookies will also be stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you use and through which the party setting the cookie (in this case us) obtains certain information. Cookies cannot run any programs or transfer any viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website generally more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and principles of operation are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see section b)
- Persistent cookies (see section c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They include, in particular, session cookies, which store a so-called session ID that is used to assign various requests sent by your browser to the general session. This allows your computer to be recognised again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period that can vary from cookie to cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser’s settings to suit your wishes, e.g. you can choose to accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies. We would however point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
Cookie consent with Borlabs Cookie
Our website uses the cookie consent technology from Borlabs Cookie to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser and to document them in compliance with data protection regulations. The provider of this technology is Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg (hereinafter Borlabs).
When you enter our website, a Borlabs cookie is saved in your browser, in which the consent you have given or the revocation of this consent is saved. This data is not passed on to the Borlabs Cookie provider.
The recorded data is stored until you ask us to delete it or delete the Borlabs cookie yourself, or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. Mandatory statutory retention periods remain unaffected. Details on data processing by Borlabs Cookie can be found at https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/
§ 4 Additional functions and features on our website
(1) Besides providing our website for purely informational purposes, we also offer a range of services that you are free to use if they are of interest. In order to do this, you generally have to disclose additional personal data, which we use to provide the service in question and for which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) In some cases, we commission external service providers to process your data. We have carefully selected and examined them with regard to the statutory data protection standards they apply before commissioning them, and they are bound by our instructions and monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also pass on your personal data to third parties when we offer contractual performance or similar services jointly with our partners. You will receive further information about this when you provide your personal details, or below in the description of the service in question.
(4) In cases where our serve providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service.
§ 5 Objection or withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You can withdraw any consent that you may have given us to process your data at any time. Any such withdrawal will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) You may object to the processing of your personal data where we justify processing with a balance of interests. This is the case, in particular, when processing is not necessary for contractual performance, and we explain this below in the descriptions of the individual functions. When you lodge such an objection, we would ask you to set out the reasons why your personal data should no longer be processed by us. In the event of a valid objection, we will examine the facts of the case and either cease or modify the data processing, or provide compelling legitimate grounds that justify our continued data processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of marketing or data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising by contacting us at: email@example.com.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transferred to one of Google’s servers located in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated for this website, Google will abridge your IP address within a member state of the European Union or another state party to the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transferred to one of Google’s servers located in the USA and abridged there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services to the website operator relating to website activity and Internet usage.
(2) The IP address transferred by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
(3) You may refuse to have cookies stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use all the features of this website to their full extent.Furthermore, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being captured and sent to Google, and also prevent Google from processing these data, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. This results in IP addresses being processed in an abridged form, making it impossible to establish a personal reference. Insofar as a personal reference can be made via the data collected, the possibility is immediately excluded and the personal data are thus deleted immediately.
You can prevent the data from being processed by Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents future processing of your data when you visit this website (under this top-level domain and in this browser):
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse the use of our website and to constantly improve it. The statistics that we gain enable us to improve our offering and to make it more interesting for you as a user. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, for the exceptions when personal data are transferred to the USA. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is GDPR Article 6, Section 1, Subsection f.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor streams by one user ID. You can deactivate the analysis of your usage across different devices under “My data”, “Personal data”.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the Google Maps service on our website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on our website, giving you the convenience of using the maps function.
(2) Your visit to our website provides Google with the information that you called the web page in question on our website. In addition, the data listed under § 3 of this policy will also be transferred. This happens independently of whether you have a Google user account to log in with, or whether you have no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish the assignment to your Google profile, you must log out before clicking on the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or tailoring its website to requirements. This analysis is conducted (even for users who are not logged in) to provide customised advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of such user profiles; however, you must contact Google direct in order to exercise this right.
(3) You can obtain further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and data processing by the plugin provider in the provider’s data protection policy. There you will also find additional information about your rights and settings options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.